This year we are being extra careful with our class structure to ensure safety for all our students!
Here is a full list of the protocols we have in place:
- All classes will have a strict set-up spacing out the dancers 6 ft apart. Every dancer gets their own square for each class, and will remain within it unless they need to use the washroom or get water.
- All students must arrive to class with a mask on, which can be removed once they are in their designated square.
- No sharing of water bottles or snacks.
- Studio will be sanitized before and after every class.
- Weather permitting, some classes may be held outdoors.
- Students must not come to class if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (this will be checked before every class).
- All families must keep the Tapshoes administration updated on whether or not anyone in their bubble has contracted the virus. This will be checked via email every two weeks.
- Students must bring their own water bottle to class and avoid using any water fountains while in class.